The icountBS - Bottle Sampler from Parker, with its innovative industrial design, has been developed for customers looking for state of the art technology, attention to detail and the compactness of a permanent
laboratory particle analysis instrument.
Combine this with on-board, laser based, leading edge technology to bring to all industries a truly revolutionary Particle Counter. The innovative icountBS is a product from the next generation of Parker’s fluid particle analysis and monitoring solutions.
- Low cost solution for monitoring fluid life and reducing machine downtimes
- Easy to set up and use this CE compliant instrument
- Selectable 12 language instruction manual menu
- Optional on-line fluid measurement capability
- Independent monitoring of contamination
- Calibration to ISO procedures
MTD: ISO 4406:1999; NAS 1638; AS4059E (Differential); AS4509E (Cumulative)
ACFTD: ISO 4406:1987; ISO4406:1991; NAS 1638; AS4509E (Differential); AS4509E (Cumulative); GOST 17216:2001
This apparatus is used to test fluids on their contamination level. To enable further analysis on the basis of correct information.
- Quick sample bottle analysis with variable test time options from 15 seconds and volume capacities from 25 ml
- Repeatable and reproducible result performance to ISO4406:1999, NAS 1638 AS4509E and GOST 17216:2001 (Differential and Cumulative) particle count distributions
- On-board compressor and ’shop’ air capability
- Environmentally controlled front-loading bottle chamber
- Selectable 12-language instruction manual menu
- Analysis of fluid moisture and temperature capability
- IcountBSplus has the capability for online fluid measurement configuration as well as offline fluid sampling
- Design concept allowing for portability. DC and rechargeable battery pack power option built in
- CE compliant
- Fluid resistant touch type screen panel
- On-board thermal printer
- 500 test memory (fully downloadable)