The apparatus consists of a steel frame supporting the control box, the jar and an electric lift that permits to move the stirrer blade up and down in the test cylinder. The speed of the stirrer is continuously showed on a digital tachometer.
- ASTM D 1401 - ISO 6614
This apparatus lets you determine the water separation characteristics of oils subject to water contamination and turbulence. It is used for specification of new oils and monitoring of in-service oils.
- Regulation accuracy ± 0.1°C.
- Working range: from ambient up to 100°C.
- Borosilicate glass jar, 250 mm deep, mounted on a enamel finished benchtop steel frame.
- Anodized aluminium cover with six-position turntable for the insertion of the cylinders containing the
samples: a positioning device permits to locate the cylinders exactly below the blade of the sample
stirrer, avoiding breakings due to positioning mistakes.
- Electric lifting device for the stirrer support.
- Electric bath stirrer.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Electric sample stirrer.
- Digital tachometer which continuously shows the stirrer speed.
- Electronic timer which automatically stops the sample stirrer after 5 minutes stirring.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator, PID action with built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy.
Probe: PT100 RTD.
- Safety devices against overheating and low-level.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus containing all the electronics: anodized
aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption 800 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 500 x 460 x 960 approx. Weight: kg 40 approx.
- CE marked
- CE marked.