The apparatus consists of a steel frame supporting the control box, the jar and an electric lift that permits to move the sample stirrer up and down in the test funnel. The stirrer assembly can also be removed from the unit for cleaning. Stirrer speed is continuously showed on a digital tachometer.
- Versatile test funnel
- Easy to maintain and clean
- ASTM D2711
This apparatus determines the demulsibility characteristic of lubricating oils that are prone to water contamination and may encounter the turbulence of pumping and circulation capable of producing water-in-oil emulsions.
- Regulation accuracy ± 0.1°C.
- Working range: from ambient up to 90°C.
- Borosilicate glass jar 500 mm depth, mounted on a enamel finished benchtop steel frame.
- Anodized aluminium cover with four-position turntable for the insertion of four graduated separatory funnels: a positioning device permits to locate the funnels exactly below the stirrer and avoid glassware breaking due to positioning mistakes.
- Stainless steel heaters and electrical bath stirrer.
- Variable speed electrical sample stirrer mounted on a electrical device which permits to lift and lower the stirrer easily in the sample. The stirrer assembly is also removable for cleaning.
- Digital tachometer in the control box which continuously shows the stirrer speed.
- Electromechanical timer which automatically stops the sample stirrer after 5 minutes of stirring.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with built-in digital thermometer 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: PT100 RTD.
- Safety devices against overheating and low-level.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus containing all the electronic and electrical components: aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption 1800 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 500 x 460 x 1100 approx. Weight: kg 50 approx.
- CE marked.