The apparatus consists of a benchtop oven with a turntable inside that can carry four or eigth 200 ml Coca-Cola bottles. The turntable rotates the bottles at 5 rpm.
- ASTM D 2619
This test method differentiates the relative stability of hydraulic fluids in the presence of water under the conditions of the test. Hydrolytically unstable hydraulic fluids form acidic and insoluble contaminants which can cause hydraulic system malfunctions due to corrosion, valve sticking, or change in viscosity of the fluid.
- Working range: from ambient up to 100°C.
- Regulation accuracy ± 0.5°C.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Stainless steel inside.
- Stainless steel heater.
- High-efficiency thermal insulation.
- Safety switch that stops the turntable when the door is open.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator, PID action with built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD.
- Safety devices against overheating.
- One capping press.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus containing all the electronics: anodized alluminium control
panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption 1500 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 800 x 600 x 650 approx. Weight: kg 80 approx.
- CE marked
- Supports for 200 ml Coca-Cola bottles.