The apparatus consists of a benchtop case containing a stainless steel tank or an aluminium block with holes for the bombs, both suitable to reach the test temperature of 99°C.
The advantage of the aluminium block toward the water bath is the elimination of periodical maintenance and cleaning: besides the instrument become more robust and safe in use.
Pressure recording is performed by high precision electronic transducers connected to a chart recorder with continuous trace that also prints pressure value for each channel every 15 minutes.
ASTM D 942 - IP 142
Determination of oxidation stability of lubricating grease, using the oxygen vessel method.
Temperature range: up to 150°C
- Enamel finished steel case, benchtop version.
- Aluminium block dry heater, two place unit.
- Stainless steel heaters, SSR controlled.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 0.1 °C accuracy showing the temperature and the set-point. Four buttons easy-to-use keyboard to preset working temperature. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Regulation accuracy: ± 0.1°C.
- Working range: from ambient to 150°C
- Safety devices against overheating.
- Oxygen distributor with gage and flexible tube with quick-connect for rapid filling of the bombs.
- Pressure recording system consisting of a pen recorder that traces on a chart the pressure readings and print every 15 minutes the pressure in each bomb.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 3500 W max. power supply.
- Weight: 80kg
Without bombs and glassware.