The next generation Freezing Point Analyzer offers proven technology used by labs worldwide. The powerful internal cooling system can measure up to -100C (-148F) without the need of an external cooling bath. The unique patented detection cell provides ultra-high accuracy with unmatched precision, while maintaining its compact footprint.The newly designed OptiFZP includes a color touchscreen and advanced electronics that allows network printing and electronic data transfer from the analyzer to a PC.
• Improved Productivity and Ease of Use With a New Touch-Screen
• Accurate and Precise Freezing Point Determination in less than 15 Minutes
• Superior correlation with manual method on contaminated samples
• One-button push operation
• Compact Design with Built-in Cooling System
• Automatic Cleaning Using Next Sample
• LIMS connectivity using improved IRIS platform
• Network printing capability
• Compliant with ASTM D7153 and IP 529
• Perfect correlation to ASTM D2386 and IP 16
ASTM D7153, IP529, DEF STAN 91-91 Correlation to ASTM D2386, IP 16, ISO 3013, JIS K2276
Temperature range: down to -100°C
Cooling System: internal
Internal Memory: 200 test runs
HMI/MMI: 7,4 inch color touch-screen
Detection: optical, patented
Output: 2x USB, 1x Serial, 1x Ethernet
Operator Time: 0.5 minute per test
Test Duration: 15 minutes
Sample Volume: 10 ml, including volume for cleaning
Sample Injection: disposable 10 or 20 ml syringe
Cleaning: self-cleaning operation, no cleaning required
PC Networking: IRIS software
Data Management: test progress and graphic, self diagnosis tools, quality features
Printing: network printer (one printer for multiple analyzers)
Data Storage: 50 complete test reports stored locally, unlimited with PC
Automatic calibration routine for temperature measurement.
10°C interval probe correction capabilities.
Programmable calibration frequency.
Calibration ticket printing.
PAC IRIS Software features for OptiFZP:
Run Control, Results, Calibration, Reports, Quality Control, Instrument Parameters
Electrical: 100–240 VAC, 200W, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: 25 cm wide, 60 cm deep, 27 cm tall
Weight: 25 kg