Apparatus for the determination of oxydation stability of gasoline and aviation fuels
ASTM D525 - ASTM D873 - IP40 - IP138 - ISO7536
The apparatus consists of a benchtop case containing an aluminium block and the electronics: a touch screen interface on the front permits to control the equipment. Temperature and pressure data are graphically shown and can be retrieved or printed: the software comprehends also a diagnostic and calibration routine.
Vessels are equipped with a pressure transducer, a safety bursting disk and a quick connect cable for the connection to the instrument: an oxygen line consisting of a flexible tube with valve and gage permits loading operations.
Enamel finished aluminium and steel case, benchtop version.
- Dry block heater available with two, four or six test positions
- 8.4” touch screen color interface that permits to set block temperature, start/stop tests, enter sample data, diagnose
and calibrate temperature and pressure sensor.
- Temperature digital display with 0.1°C resolution and +/- 0.1°C regulation accuracy connected to Pt100 RTD.
- Selectable kPa/psi pressure indicators with 0.1 kPa/psi accuracy: high precision electronic pressure sensors 0 to 2000
kPa scale with 0.1% f.s. accuracy.
- Working range: from ambient to 120°C. Regulation accuracy: ± 0.1°C.
- Stainless steel cartridge heaters, SSR controlled.
- Independent safety device against overheating.
- Oxygen distributor with gage and flexible tube with quick connects for rapid filling of the vessels.
- User friendly graphical software complete with diagnose and calibration routine.
- N° 2 USB ports, n° 1 RS-232 interface and n° 1 Ethernet port on the back panel for the connection to printers or
- English written user manual. CE marked.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 2000 W max power consumption.
Without test vessels (offered separately)