The „ROFOX four” is a compact and automatic Oxidation Stability Tester with 4 independent test positions. Allowing its users to avoid the use of any liquids thanks to the solid ectric heating block.
The ROFOX four comes with andquot;ROFOX controlandquot; software that controls the entire process including automatic reporting. Test- and safety parameters are permanently monitored for optimal operations.
- Every unit can be heated separately
- short warm-up time
- unattended operations possible
- Easy temperatre-calibration
- Pressure sensors and calibration are maintenance free
This apparatus is used to test the stability of aviation reciprocating, turbine, and jet engine fuels to form gum and deposits under accelerated aging conditions like heating. This process is called an oxidation process.
- 4-unit device
- Electric heating blocks (no bath)
- Compact design
- Independently temperature regulated units (4 temperature controllers)
- Short heating-up time
- Software-controlled test procedure
- Automatic data interpretation and report generation (selectable file formats)
- Data and test results will be archived in database
- Selectable device interface