This modern analytical instrument is for accurate determination of vapor pressure of both automotive and aviation gasoline, turbine fuels and other light distillated petroleum products, crude oil, hydrocarbon solvents and chemical compounds.
Compact and self-contained instrument for precise vapor pressure measurement.
Fully automated measuring cycle includes sampling, cell rinsing, measurement, drain, reporting. Full result traceability with integral result database.
Enhanced communication features, like CAN-bus, enable multiinstruments networking, RS 232 serial port for PC connection and parallel port for printer connection.
-Accurate determination of vapor pressure
-Sophisticated quality control and calibration features
-Fully automated measuring cycle
-Wide measurement range
- ASTM D 5191, D 6378, EN 13016, IP 394, IP 481
- ASTM D 323, D 4953, IP 69
Used to determine vapor pressure of automotive, aviation gasoline, turbine fuels and light distillated petroleum products from crude oil.
- Pressure range up to 1000 kPa (145psi)
- Temperature range of 0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F)
- Fix or variable vapor-liquid ratio.
- Power cord 230V
- Sample input connector
- Slop bottle
- Adapter for vacuum pump
- Holder for slop bottle
- Cover for luer connector
- Power cord 115V
- Syringe 10ml with luer connector
- Needle for syringe
- Allen key set
- Connection cable PC to instrument (RS 232)2,5 m
- Manual english
- Dimensions 33 x 35 x 47 cm (W x D x H)