The RB36 5G is designed for measuring product temperatures from 0°C to 220°C. The instrument enables simultaneous testing of two samples with independent monitoring. Simply load the sample and with a few keystrokes, the test is started. Bath temperature and ball movement are precisely controlled according standard test methods. This instrument integrates top-of-the-art regulation systems specially designed for difficult method heating rate regulations. Heating rate is displayed in real-time and automatically stored with the result.
ASTM D36; E28; D6493; EN 1427;1871; IP 58; DIN 52 011; DIN 1996-14; NF T 66-008
Softening point is a characteristic of viscoelastic materials without sharply defined melting points; they gradually become softer and less viscous as the temperature rises.
The RB36 5G Tester automatically determines softening point of different materials like asphalts, bitumens, tar, pitch, resins, polymers, adhesives, coatings and others.
• Temperature range: 0°C-220°C
• 40 preset programs for different bath media
• Optional kit for EN 1871, Wilhelmi test
• Heating rate monitoring during test and stored with the result
• Preheating cycle with programmable time
• Infrared detection with adjustable response time
• Simultaneous determination of two samples
• Compact, self-contained for easy handling and maintenance
• Various audible and visual alarms for safety
• Data export to LIMS and/or connected printer