The HRB 754 Ring and Ball Tester automatically determines softening point via standard test methods. All you do is insert the sample in the instrument, input the sample ID, select a pre-programmed test method, and press Start.
In addition to performing standard softening point tests, this versatile analyzer is easily programmed with your own customized test protocols. Test selection and other operational commands are entered via the instrument’s easy-to-use touch screen display. The system even includes on-screen help to guide you through operational procedures.
• Stores up to 20 permanent and user-defined test programs
• Easy-to-use touch screen testing, programming, diagnostics, calibration
• Integral results database stores up to 300 measurements
• incorporated statistical calculation and graphic capacity
• Built-in, user programmable air cooling system
• Stand-alone or networked operation
• Permits single-station control over up to two additional instruments
ASTM D 36, E 28; IP 58; ISO 4625; DIN 52011; NFT 66008; EN 1427
Softening point is a characteristic of viscoelastic materials without sharply defined melting points; they gradually become softer and less viscous as the temperature rises.
The HRB 754 Tester automatically determines softening point of different materials like asphalts, bitumens, tar, pitch, resins, polymers, adhesives, coatings and others.
• Measuring range: 20 to 200°C
• 0 to 250°C: using a special option for high temperatures
• Bath: water, siliconen oil, glycerine, glycol
• Magnetic stirrer: programmable: 0 to 250 rpm
• Detection system: Laser light barrier
• Data communication: RS232 com port, parallel port for optional printer
• Dimensions: 250mm(W) x 500mm(D) x 512mm(H)
• Weight: 24 kg